Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Crafty Secrets June Guest designer!

I am so excited to get to share with you today that I am guest designing for Crafty Secrets http://www.craftysecrets.com/ for June!   I have adored their products for several years now.  They truly are an old fashion crafty girls dream come true! I have had many of you ask where I get my images from. I find images everywhere and I am constantly looking for new and old images to use in my art.   Many of the images you see me create with are from Crafty Secrets.   I have used images from their Creative scraps found here  http://www.craftysecrets.com/ourproducts.htm  on each of these projects.  I have used the Domestic Goddess, Birds and Blossoms, and the adorable Sew Nice creative scraps today.  Here is a link to their store http://www.shopatron.com/home/index/555.0  and also their blog http://www.heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com/ where you will soon  see a bio on me and more of my samples and many more other inspirational projects! 

 
IN other news...I had to share my "cozy cottage" I have been pouring my heart into the last couple of days.  After coming back from the coast..which by the way was sooo much fun...tiring BUT fun....I was ready to get creating.  I adore doing altered projects and find that they relax me.  These little houses are close to my heart.  This one I covered in my fave aquas and reds and embellished it with windows, a little door, a vintage milkcap (of course) , and hearts, and buttons....and ohhh you get the picture..many of my favorite things! It got sanded, painted, crackled, and distressed for that perfectly imperfect look I love.  This one even has a little mini banner on each side of it spelling out "COZY COTTAGE".    I will be adding it to my etsy store soon.  Well that is it for me.   Stay tuned for more Crafty Secrets projects.  I hope Summer finds you all well!  XOXO, Cherry

14 comments:

mary beth said...

Adorable Cherry! Thanks for answering the question about your sources for images...you are a dear and I can't wait to hop on over and take a look. I don't sell my stuff, I just give it away to friends and family, and I do appreciate you being gracious about sharing your projects and talents with us! Love the little cottages!

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

You are talented, Cherry...I enjoy coming over to see all of your lovely creations :)

vintage girl at heart said...

your creations are so awesome...such detail...always love popping in to see what you are up to!!!
these are fabulous!!!

Unknown said...

WOW! Be gone for a year and what wonderful things you have done! I missed your blog! It is beautiful! What eye candy!

Anonymous said...

Just G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. Cherry!!!
I use Creative Scraps too, their stuff is awesome...
Love stopping by to see what you've come up with next :D

~victoria~

the wild raspberry said...

All of your cards and creations are just adorable! Your little cottage is very sweet indeed! I hope your day today is lovely.
Love,Debbie

cnelson said...

Such darling projects!! No one does vintage better!

kathy said...

woowee too cute -- HOpe your summer is great !! KAthy - ga ♥

Heather Rogers said...

You lucky girl. I am totally jealous. You had some amazing product to work with. Love your sweet milk carton. :)

Unknown said...

All these lovely creations, Cherry! I love Crafty Secrets & you've really made their products shine!

The Martys said...

Cherry-
Your cozy cottage is simply adorable. And your cards, amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Amy

Kateyed said...

Each one, so cute and so unique. Just makes me so happy, Cherry!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Oh my they are so very pretty- I couldn't part with these cards :)

sandy toe

Home and Heart said...

Your work is wonderful!! It make me want to craft NOW!!! :-)