Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Etsy store sale..

                          I have been cleaning my scrap room for the last couple of days.........ohhh boy!  Nothing new to share....Let me know if any of you would be interested in buying any small paper goodies..I would put together as a set to make cards or project.  I might start adding a few to my etsy.  Other than that..I have put my Halloween goodies that are left on sale...everything is marked down by several dollars.  Hopefully I will be back soon.....if I can find my way out of the mess.    http://www.etsy.com/shop/cherryjn        chow for now!  cherry

2 comments:

busyascanbe said...

I love a sale!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Looks like you are doing really well with your Halloween sales, Cherry. I'm SO glad I got my banner from you before you sold out. :)