Friday, April 29, 2011

You just gotta laugh...








I wake up and it is a literal blizzard outside....than afternoon rolls around and the sky is clear and blue.  Sometimes you just gotta laugh.  I suppose it will decide to be Spring sometime.  Maybe May...which is Sunday.   Haaahaaa!  A few cards today...mostly pinks..and a bit of aqua.  I found some more lovely crochet pieces...and just adore using them in my art.   Love the softness they add to a card.  One worked perfectly with my crochet cherries....yes another cherry.   The sweet bird image is from Crafty Secrets.  Their images are the best.  Other than that another shabby rose card and Melissa frances 5th Avenue card...which I am almost all out of.  Should have gotten two of everything.  So that is it for me.  Hope you enjoy my shares.  If you ever have any questions don't hestitate to ask...some of you I don't know how to get back too.    Have a wonderful weekend!  hugs, cherry

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such pretty creations!!!

I'm really trying hard to laugh but..we are expecting snow again this weekend! My little plants are crying to go outside!

Leah said...

You cards are amazing, I love doilies!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

You have such magical amazing crafty fingers! ALL your creations are amazing =)

Ros said...

Beautiful cards each and every one ... sorry about your weather ... for once we in the UK are having lovely weather ... fingers crossed it stays ...

Pastila said...

Oh, another wonderful creations!

Maria said...

Awww this is the sweetest card ever!!! Just love all the crochet detail! The cherries are a marvelous addition to you card! Love your style...take care! :-)