Thursday, June 30, 2011

light and sweet









I can't believe how long it has been since I posted...sorry!  As many of you know Summer kinda takes over....which makes me quite happy.  I have been making cards though...I can't help it.   I thought I would  make this light and sweet so I won't stay long.  wanted to share some of my latest creations with you.  I find more and more that I grab for vintage items....my teastained doilies, old buttons, old bits and findings.  Things that make your creations one of a kind.  Well that is it for me....My dh is back home for a couple of days and I need to spend time with him..    Happy 4th to you all, cherry

10 comments:

Lana said...

Wow!!! So beautiful creations! Love your style! :)

Ros said...

Fantastic creations ... I adore those MF papers

Marlou McAlees said...

Stunning creations, your work always makes me smile Cherry :)

Mimi Sue said...

Adorable. Great way to use up some pretty vintage lace and trims. Mimi

cnelson said...

GORGEOUS work as ALWAYS Miss Cherry!!!

Linda Breedlove said...

Oh... just LOVE the one with the old button card... gorgeous!

Rebekah said...

MMMMMmmmm vintage:) I'm drooling. Love these cards... all the details. I wish I had one quarter of your stash. I'd be a happy gal!
Happy 4th of July weekend. Enjoy spending time with your dh!

Audrey Pettit said...

Really beautiful work, Cherry! I so love that you incorporate so many sweet vintage findings into your projects. The keys and the doilies are just so lovely. :)

Stella said...

Stunning cards; I love Melissa Frances too :)

Something Special said...

I have been a fan of yours for a long time now. Always love the inspiration I get here.