Thursday, August 4, 2011

I love me a plaque









   Plaque, signs, if they are alterable I love them.   Sooo fun to play with.   I have three here for you today....I broke down and finally used this gorgeous metal tin sign of a butterfly from GCD Studios.  Added some prima flowers and buttons and some handmade stick pins.   love the colors.    The next one is more shabby, I didn't want to part with this vintage cameo brooch but the rose called for it.  I love to gather lace and let it look a bit frumpled ...adds such texture.   The last one is a Halloween plaque....I am def. thinking of the fun goodies sitting in my drawer ...a few have been taken out waiting to be used.   It isn't that far away.   I used crackle on the pocket watch from Helmar's.   Awww well that is it for me.   Enjoy the sunshine!  cherry

16 comments:

Unknown said...

They are AWESOME! I love them all.
Have a beautiful weekend.
TTFN ~
Marydon

Rebekah said...

I'm drooling over these gorgeous plaques.. so pretty.. love the black crackle on the pocket watch the most!

aimee said...

they are all so very sweet!
blessings,
aimee

Mimi Sue said...

Soooo adorable! Halloween is right around the corner. Mimi

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

WOW! love them all

Ros said...

Oh my ... these make my heart sing ... such beauties ... I love the pins ... the watch ... that brooch ... I could go on and on ... simply beautiful .....

cnelson said...

Absolutely incredibly FANTABULOUS!

chubmoma said...

Love all of your creations all the time!!!

BethW said...

You snuck in some Halloween-I adore everything Halloween you do!

Heather Rogers said...

They are all beautiful! I love plaques too. I have made a couple just have not shared them on my blog. :)
Hugs~

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Your work is always so beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! The crackling detail is fab ;)
Have a great holiday, Rx

papertrails leaver said...

wow! Have you been busy! These are gorgeous! Love how you put so many details on each piece!

detektei said...

Gorgeous collection and like how you put so many details on each pieces, so pretty arrangement. I sure you have a beautiful weekend.

Maria said...

Just fabulous plaques...so so pretty!!!

Unknown said...

G'morn ~
Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon