Sunday, November 13, 2011

softness......








I crave softness every now and again....a bit of girly girl fou fou.   Pastels...pinks, blues, yellows....especially as the Winter skies turn grey.   Are you with me???  Now that the clocks have turned back....our days grow darker faster and faster.   Bringing a bit of lightness to my creations is just what I need.   A few images from Glitz designs and the internet also inspired me to make these.   Funny how certain images speak to you....especially at certain times.  A few more additives....toppings...bits and bobs and I am done.  Hope you enjoy!    I am off to bed...tomorrow hope to create with some new christmas goodies....love new product!  Will share when done!  night night, cherry

9 comments:

Ros said...

Well these beauties are certainly soft... girlie and stunning!

kathy said...

Cherry , you always amaze and delight us !!! so beautiful .. Hugz - KAthy - ga ♥

cnelson said...

You never cease to AMAZE! I am always in AWE after I leave here! Just FABULOUS!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful cards! Love the softly feminine look on them.

Audrey Pettit said...

Just beautiful cards, Cherry! I love the soft, pretty designs, and what great images. Love the vintage lady and love the children's silhouette, too. Gorgeous bows. Such lovely details everywhere!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the softness!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Jean Franks Beck said...

These are delightful - each and every one! And I always love a bit of girlie lace, buttons, sparkle. ;)

Anonymous said...

Once again...so very pretty and soft and enjoyable to look at! :)

Unknown said...

Where did you find the children's silhouette stamp?