Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just sharing..







So glad the weekend is almost here....except that I have so much to do and so little time to get it done.   I wish life could be like my new dvr....rewind when needed (at a fun part) and skip over the monotonious  ones.  I do have a few fun shares tonight.  I created this calender for Purple Onion Designs using their fun vintage calender set  and Stephanie Ackerman's Home Sweet Home set.   I love the whimsical designs in the home sweet home set....so sweet.  I sewed around the edges on it and created a pocket on the bottom half to tuck kraft tags in stamped with months for birthday reminders.  I had so much fun making this.   I also am excited to share that I was asked to stay on with  Purple Onion and join  their design team.  They have such a group of talented ladies...so happy to be a part of it!  Yeaaaaaaaa!

               Now I did say I wanted to stamp more in the new year...and I am.  The last share is just a card I made using that infamous mason jar.  I turned it into a valentine one adding some love notes to it for fun.  Played with the sentiment a bit by hiding the buttons word on the button card so it reads handmade one of a kind  love notes on the little diecuts.   Well that is is for me...I need coffee...but it is too late..dang.   Off to get something anything done...ohhhh drats..laundry!  hugs, cherry

19 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!! LOVING the colors and the vintage feel to it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Rachele Funk said...

The calendar is just amazing. It would look fantastic living in my house. My address is . . .

morkaren said...

Skøn, skøn kalender og lille mini album, tak for kikket. v.h. morkaren.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, gosh, how gorgeous, Cherry! I am in LOVE with that calendar. Such sweet stamped images. So fun and whimsical and a bit vintage all rolled into one. Really love the pocket you created for the tag. And the Valentine is just stunning, too. Gorgeous red and gray color combo. Totally adore the love jar.

Ros said...

So gorgeous ... these really make my jaw drop!

cnelson said...

I am sooooo glad you are sharing! I never cease to be AWED by your AMAZING work!

margie said...

I am so inspired by all of your work!
where can I find the tiny envelope stamp and die?
thanks

margie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty O'Malley said...

How sweet are this hanging and card! You really know how to do vintage!

Patty O'Malley said...

How sweet are this hanging and card! You really know how to do vintage!

PattieJ said...

I LOVE all of your creations!!! Especially all the Valentine!! I want to learn how to do paper crafting like yours so bad!! After seeing your work I am definitely going to try find some classes or something for the new year!

Katrina Turner said...

Wow, that calendar is gorgeous, so sweet, I love it! The card is fab too.

Off to check out Purple Onion Designs...........

Katrina x

Anita Kehn said...

Just discovered your blog today on My Craft Spot. Your work is beyond awesome! I have been looking at old posts and they are all equally beautiful. How do you get that glitter scattered here and there? You probably have said somewhere on your blog...

kolleen said...

Very pretty cards and calendar. Congrats on your design team position! I am not surprised. You are a very talented lady. Have a great weekend!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

What a super, dooper talented chickie you are.......you never fail to amaze me.... LOVE this one...

Happy New Year!

Huggies,
Spencer

Stella said...

So gorgeous; both cards took my breath away....

Susie said...

Absolutely delighted to be your newest fan! Reds, every shade, delight the senses and bring pure joy! Beautifully and artfully designed. What a treat this has been for me.


Blessings,
Susie ~

papertrails leaver said...

Another stunner Cherry! I lovee how you do vintage! This has such great appeal and paired with a mini calnedar for total cuteness! Love it!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Love, love, love your work!!!