Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Spice of Life














                       Popping in tonight with some "feel good cards"..at least they do me at any rate.  It was a lot of fun creating them.  I have enjoyed using the new October Afternoon goodies.  Lots of sweet images in the collection.  These cards focus on friendship and a little pick me up we all need from time to time.  I have been feeling down lately with my husband gone working.  I think it takes some adjustment...and having it actually sunshine the last two days has helped.  I wanted to thank those that have sent me sweet emails..they are much appreciated!  I always enjoy hearing from you and love to read your comments.  I will keep this short and sweet...my stomach is grumbley...time for dinner!  hugs, cherry

11 comments:

kolleen said...

These cards are so very pretty. Thanks for sharing. Hugs!

Connie Mercer said...

Your cards are lovely~love all the little special touches_I would look forward to your posts on Helmar. We are in the same boat, my hubby works out of town too.

Unknown said...

These cards are certainly making me feel good this very cold and grey morning! Just beautiful, Ali x

Ros said...

Stunning cards again ... I love all the little things you add ... each one is a multitude of textures and interest ... and so very pretty

cnelson said...

Well, they definitely make me feel good, too! I just pop over here when I need a LOVELINESS fix!

morkaren said...

Hvor smukt, i dejlige pastel farver. v.h. morkaren.

Patty O'Malley said...

Your cards always pick me up! They are so beautiful! Love your bows.

Patty O'Malley said...

Your cards always pick me up! They are so beautiful! Love your bows.

Kristy Hansen said...

absolutely gorgeous! I love how you create your cards. I wish I had your creativity and inspiration! ksh

Linda Breedlove said...

You never let me down, dear girl.... your posts are always inspiring. What an array of lovely cards... love all the little touches you put into each creation.
Hugs!

Debbie Pereira said...

i love your style. where do you get all the little doiley pieces you use in your cards? thanks for sharing your talent with us.