Saturday, June 23, 2012

Really Reasonable Ribbon tutorial










Hi there!  I am here today to share a tutorial for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I thought I would share how to gussy up a few of the sweet Middy biddy kraft polka dot bags.   I gathered up my goodies...and went to work starting out with a large doily, some kraft envelopes, and some of the yummy natural burlap ribbon in teal.  I also gathered up a few embellishments of course!  I adhered my ribbon, doily, and envelope first.  I cut my burlap ribbon into a dovetail at the end.  I also used some white ink around the edges of the envelope to shabby them up.  I used a few digital images from etsy and stitched around the edges and adhered them.  I added my 3d stickers (butterflies/birds) and some buttons for fun.  On the one envelope I also added some Penelope crochet lace as well.  It was time for my big chunky bow at the top of each and other than that a few velvet hydrangias and I was done!  These are large enough to add several cards to or a bag of candy.   Hope you have enjoyed!  hugs, cherry

8 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

These are just fabulous, Cherry! They don't need anything inside--they are a gift in themselves!

Marlou McAlees said...

sooooo beautiful Cherry :) thanks for sharing :) I adore these bitty bags, wish we could get them in UK :) xxx

Sientje said...

These are so beautiful thanks for sharing.

Dawnll said...

Love it!!!

Geri said...

How cute! You always make it look so easy!!

Dawn said...

These are beautiful Cherry!

June Nelson said...

These are so beautiful and thank you for the step by step, just stunning xxxxx

Jill Norwood said...

Love these and that gorgeous ribbon! Great step by step!