Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Birthday....









Craving something shabby?   I  was today so I put together this fun little pink number using TRC goodies!  I used the bingo card stamp first.  I stamped it onto pink argyle patterned paper and embossed it using white embossing powder.
    I layered it with a diecut layered heart, muslim ruffles, and a wood clock to signify time.   I added some cute fabric pendant stickers from Cosmo Cricket at the bottom along with some  vintage buttons.  I added pink and rose seambindings, a mother of pearl button, and stick pins.  My sentiment is the Happy Birthday script.  It has a sweet undulating design.  I love the fun whimsical design......Hope you enjoy!  cherry





stamps used- bingo card, Happy Birthday script
stickers - cosmo cricke
papers-echo park, crate paper, Martha stewart
cardstock-Pugnacious cream paper
wood clock, frame bracket- Michaels
muslin ruffles- maya road
seam bindings-really reasonable ribbon
stick pins-Joanns
buttons-vintage stash
adhesive-scrap happy glue

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Sweet and so gorgeous!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love that shabby goodness!

Lisa Elton said...

Just the right amount of shabby Cherry, love this one!!

TLady said...

SOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!! LOVE the way the "Happy Birthday" script just FITS RIGHT IN THERE!!!!! :)

Michelle said...

This is so pretty! You make those stamps come to life! I love that bingo card done in white. Gorgeous!

Joanne Leddy said...

Wonderfully shabby, Cherry! I'm loving the BINGO card ... so sweet!