Friday, January 17, 2014

Will you be my Valentine










Happy Friday friends!   I wanted too share the new kit from Cupcards to Go called Admirer.   I do HAVE A LOT of admiration for this kit...it is full of fun goodies.  Perfect for valentines and just for anything lovey dovey!   I made 8 cards and could have made more if I had had more time (darn basketball gets in the way) Make sure to go check the kit out and visit all the inspiration in the gallery.  


                      









   Also wanted to share some sweet heart wands/valentine goodies I have been making ...I can NOT stop making these.   I will sorely miss Valentines when it goes.  I love the colors, images, old fashion feel of it all!    I used lots and lots of trims from RRR .    RRR is having their 4 year blog anniversary too so go on over and check out the prizes you could possibly win.    I have bee filling shop up with lots of these goodies so pay a visit if you have time!  Cherry's Jubilee etsy

5 comments:

Kristy Hansen said...

My how busy you have been--Love all the valentines you made...and what great inspiration! thank you for sharing!

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

Your blog is such EYE CANDY! I just love coming and looking at all your darling cards! All the little trinkets are so yummy! Thank you for spending the time to photograph all of your pretties!

robinann17 said...

Oh, my goodness! I feel like we're kindred spirits...I also LOVE all things Valentine's Day! The colors, the images, the feel of vintage and love! Your cards and projects are wonderful and inspiring! I ordered a couple of altered art from your Etsy shop and they arrived today...so HAPPY! Thank you so much for bringing such a LOVEly feeling into the world! Robin

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Cherry, I am just blown away at how pretty these are...and how many you made! Where do you find the time? Do you sleep at all? LOL The kit cards are so fresh and fun, and then vintage cards are so nostalgic and sweet. I love them both. But your photography just makes me swoon! Such artful photos...they showcase your beautiful work perfectly. Do you have time to come over and take pics of my projects? LOL

Jill Norwood said...

Swoon worthy Valentines my dear! Your posts are always so wonderful! Eye candy fro the soul!