Thursday, June 12, 2014

summer in session..



 


Tomorrow is my son's last day of his sophomore year.  This means a little flexibility in our schedules.   Which is very much welcomed at the moment.   Now if only my allergies would let up! 
                             With Summer soon in session I created this ultra bright and sweet gift bag for someone special.  I used the Polka dot big bitty bags as my base.  I layered a paper border and homemade paper fringe at the bottom along with a doily, diecuts, and a rosette made with the Scor-buddy mini tablet.   My fun ribbons come from this months ribbon club assortment .    Hope you enjoy!   Cherry

5 comments:

Adair said...

This is beautiful!

Adair said...

This is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love your card Cherry it is as delightful and colorful as you name.

Ina Good said...

Very nice what you created w the rrr assortment

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!