Friday, September 12, 2014

double stacked...






            The 12th is my day over at the RRR blog!   More Halloween goodness to share....sorry!   A sweet little double stacked vintage spool goodie!  Using orange and black       seam binding and May arts burlap string in black.   I used wood vintage spools and added JB chipboard buttons to each top...stuck a lollipop stick in the middle and added my star top along with a vintage image covered in a glass cabochon.  I added a few other little trinkets and done!
                      Also we got a design team search going on over at RRR.   All the details at my RRR link.  Go check it out!  Best team to be on ever!   Enjoy, cherry


2 comments:

Birgit said...

This is adorable! I love the shiny little candy corn (which I'm guessing you made yourself). It's precious!!

Enchantments and Giggles said...

I love, love, love your creations. The use of the spools is great idea!