Friday, October 10, 2014

black cats and witches hats....



















 
 




 



Hello so sorry for the MIA.  The last couple of weeks I have been suffering from headaches.  I wanted to pop in tonight with a couple of fun Halloween goodies.  Both made for RRR.  We have a Halloween challenge going on over at the RRR blog.  Make sure to join in!  I made this cute little spool banner using vintage spools and sweet vintage style images.  I used Halloween polka dot satin ribbon wrapped around my spools and black seam binding.  My last project is one of my very favorites.  A witch hat done up prim style.  I painted it with white chalk paint first and than black and sanded the HECK out of it, lol.  I added handmade crepe fringe papers around the rim.   From there I had to foof up the top ...with a rustic jingle bell and bits of tulle.   The bottom has tulle and my very favorite 2 1/2 inch cotton blend plain ribbon which is so fun to personalize with stamps.  I added a gorgeous vintage leather rose and burlap leaves along with a cute tag and a witch's broom!  Halloween is closing in....are you ready?  Hope you enjoy and happy Fall to you!  cherry

1 comment:

vivian said...

cute stuffies!
happy Weekend
xoxo
vivian