Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Carolers and dogs...













 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


                      Unlikely pairing....but it is what I have to share today!   Been working away at the Christmas crafts....whistling while I work.  Done with Halloween and knee deep in the wonders of the Holidays.  My heart always gravitates towards the old and nostalgic.....these old doggy images I just never tire of.   I paired this one with a mitten that I found the template for on Pininterest and hand cut it out....no die for this one.   Along with Graphic 45 papers and some vintage toppings!   Having fun making my own little candy canes and hand glittering them for a bit of sparkle.  
                            My other ornament uses a vintage caroler .....I had a few of these and she is the last one!   I paired her with sheet music paper...and a few sweet touches like the church bell and the star..and of course a lot of tinsel.  My ribbons of course come from RRR!   So happy to share that I made the team for another term!   Best design team I have ever been on!   Thanks for coming by!   
                                                                                                             Hugs, cherry

2 comments:

NancyB said...

After weeks of trying to reset my password with Google, I am finally able to type comments on your blog! I love the feel of nostalgia you add to everything you create! These 2 are so adorable! Love all the embellishments you add~

E said...

I love all your designs ! Love your layers and layers there's a trick to that, and I haven't figured it out :) The angel is great E