Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sweet on You....







                             Happy Thursday ya'll!  Been having fun using small pieces of card stock to create cards....using up all my pattern scraps.  I created these for RRR.  All you need is paper scraps and a few basic shape diecuts.  I used Spellbinders and Wplus9 dies.  To make them pop I used foam adhesive.  I use a lot of this stuff to make my cards have dimension.  From there just use something as your focal point.  My theme was sweets...so I used a sweet little cupcake and a piece of faux candy.  The ribbons I used are 1 inch satin with grosgrain edge in pink , Helen white crochet lace, and pink burlap string.  I topped off my mini tags with sweet little sweetheart blossoms.   Hope you enjoy!  Cherry

3 comments:

NancyB said...

Very pretty and pink! Love the satin ribbon too!

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Love the idea! Pretty & delicate!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Cherry!
I need you to email about claiming your prize. You won at Word Art Wednesday!
Karen