Monday, June 15, 2015

Polka dot sweetness...






                                        Hello to you, hope your Summer is starting off good!  Popping in to share this little pincushion I made.    I don't know about you...but polka dots make me swoon.   I had to use this big gorgeous bloom on this sweet sachet/pincushion I sewed .   It was the perfect topper!  I layered it with a vintage lace hankie along with some lipstick seambinding and a bit of cherry twine.  Topped it off with a vintage rhinestone and a stamped tag.  LOVE the red and dots!   Hope you do too.    Thanks for visiting, Cherry

2 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

this is beautiful ♥ I am in middle of making a pin cushion too :) hope you are well, I haven't popped by in ages x

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love those polka dots...Awesome...I spent another hour trying to make bows like you do...I say another hour because this is my 2 hour of bow making 101. I even have your tutorial lol Needless to say I think I will be completing a few more hours...lol I am getting better!!! This is lovely...Hugs, joann