Friday, January 15, 2016

Yours Truly










                             Happy Friday! I am Still in the mood for some pink.... enjoying this month's  ribbons from RRR's monthly ribbon club.  I always have a stash...a cabinet's worth stash.. of things to alter.  I broke out this vintage gold frame and heart and had fun playing.  I used some beautiful German scraps along with diecuts and paper scraps.  I used the Diamond satin in rose pink from the ribbon club along with plaid ribbon in pink, and seam binding in baby pink.  I added some roses as well, what is Valentine's Day with out roses?  Love the gold paired with the pink.  Enjoy!  Cherry

3 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

These are absolutely gorgeous and I'm with you on the pink! Fabulous!

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

You're a girl after my own heart... with all that pink! Pink just makes me feel so good and so happy! Love it and love the little gold frame. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Oh Cherry, what a delightful duo here! I love the plaid and pink mix of ribbons, and your layers are gorgeous! I am continually inspired by you : ) Thanks for sharing~ (PS I really like the pink heart ornament! Will you tell us where you got it?) ~Karen O