Monday, February 15, 2016

On your special day










                    Monday ...Monday....frantic Monday!  My day over at Really Reasonable Ribbon today.
So I thought I would share these cards that make me yearn for warmer days.  Not too much longer and the butterflies will be flitting around and the flowers will be blooming.  Our snow is melting and I can see patches of earth here and there.   Whether my flowers survived only time will tell.  Our Winter was pretty brutal.  
                    These cards use bits and pieces that all just kinda came together rather easy....I used baby pink seam binding along with Bay Leaf Seam binding.  I also added these stunning English roses in pink.  LOVE them!  Want to use them on everything!  Well Happy frantic Monday Ya'll!  hugs, cherry

2 comments:

Roosterhead Designs said...

So much gorgeousness Cherry!!! Lovely Spring-y : ) cards and colors; layered so beautifully. Your unique style is always inspiring! ~Karen O

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards!!!