Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Love and Hope

Hi folks...holidays have come and gone.  Every year it happens faster and faster doesn't it?  I have a project made for Gypsy Soul Laser cuts. today. A pretty card full of dimension.  I started off with
the texture sheets in diamonds.  I brushed on some pewter Faber Castel wax to areas of it and adhered it to my background papers. 

 I wrapped my seam bindings around the whole card and tied my ribbons to the left side of card.  I added flowers and a gorgeous Pine tree from the Pine tree set.  I covered it in faux snow. 



 See how you can see peek a boo images through the diamonds...love it!!!


 I added some fun sentiments to my winter scene....using the 10 words set



also added some birds from the mini birds and nest set.

I added more faux snow here and there long with some vintage buttons for interest. 







I just love how it turned out!  It would make a lovely neutral holiday card or a pretty winter card!!!  thanks for visiting!  Cherry


Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts supplies used-

4 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Awesome card! Love the texture!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Such a lovely card. Love the wonderful fun things you have used in all your layers. The white glittery sparkle makes it so wintry. Thanks for sharing Happy New Year and enjoy the Merriment.

Ruthie said...

Beautiful card! Love the trees.

Marci said...

A beautiful card!