Monday, February 13, 2017

Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop

Hi folks and happy Monday!  Time for a RRR blog hop!  You should have found your way here from the lovely Kathy's blog.  At any time if you wander and get lost just use the link above to take you back to the RRR blog.  Here are the ribbons for this month.  Springy and colorful greens and pinks. 





I have two fun bright happy fruity cards to share.  Rather basic and simple so those ribbons can shine!









 I gave each card an area for a gift card inside.  Added some paper fringe for some dimension.








Well folks that is it for me....next stop on your journey....the fab Linsey.   Thanks for visiting, Cherry




12 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

Gorgeous as always Cherry. Love Love Love your cards!!

Judy Rozema said...

I love your paper fringe! I would love to see how you made that! Beautiful cards!

Linsey R said...

OH these are both SO super sweet, Cherry!!! I love the fruity theme and the funky fringe and of course, all that gorgeous ribbon!! Thanks for your always fabulous inspiration!!! xoxo

Jill said...

Beautiful bright cheery cards. I love the strawberries, watermelon and cherries. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Unknown said...

I really like the library card.

Judy said...

Very pretty cards. Thanks for sharing with us.

Ruthie said...

Love both cards! Very bright and happy! Beautiful ribbons!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

mmmm! Strawberries and watermelon! Looks like springtime to me! Cute cards, Cherry!

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous cards. Love these colours. Hugz

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous projects...and what beautiful colors you used. I love these spring ribbons.

Sue D said...

Cute design--I like the fruit theme.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Your fresh friut themed project is so shabby chic! Love all the layers of frills and fun!! Gorgeous inspiration and so happy to find you!