Monday, June 5, 2017

Garden banner and card

                Hi friends.  My day over at the RRR.  The weather has finally turned towards some consistent sunshine and I have been out planting some flowers.  Thought I would share some fun photos of my new gardening cabinet I up cycled and this banner I created using Cherry Twine from the RRR store to pretty it up.  Ribbons come in handy for decorating as well.



 I simply recycled some seed packets and added some stacked mini peat pots to some twine.  It added some color to my gardening cabinet.  It was so fun breaking out the power tools and getting dirty! I added left over shiplap, fluted molding, and shelves to the inside and than added some old chicken wire to the door.

 




Oh and because I can't leave with out sharing a card...here is one with a gardening theme of course.






I used Green chevron ribbon along with some adorable flat back gingham buttons.  Okay folks that is it for me! Thanks for visiting, Cherry

1 comment:

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

I love your garden cabinet!.. and love the card of course.. I always do! I inherited a big old wood cabinet from a neighbor lady across the street from me who moved... it's kind of an ugly blue but was going to leave it for now.. but seeing yours white and distressed looking, I may just have to get some paint on mine before I fill it up with "stuff"!!! Mine was going to be very utilitarian but seeing yours, I think I may have to dress it up a bit with this and that to make it "cute" for my back yard area. My sister lives in La Pine and right before Memorial Day weekend, we were there and she was moaning because all of her tomato plants she had sitting out on her porch froze. Oh I remember those days when I lived there! Madras is a little better, but not much! Have a nice warm sunny week! Marilyn